INFORMATION ON ENTRY VISA
The Indonesian Government has announced that from July 3rd 2014, the Visa On Arrival (VOA) fee shall be revised. From this date onwards, all travelers visiting Bintan, Batam or Karimun from the list of countries which are eligible for VOA facility will be charged as follows:
- US$15 per person for VOA applicable for a stay not exceeding seven (7) continuous days;
- US$35 per person for VOA applicable for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) continuous days.
The following conditions will continue to apply:
- The above VOA fees are applicable only to visitors traveling for leisure activities, conferences, exhibitions and national /regional /governmental seminars;
- There is strictly no extension of the seven (7) day or thirty (30) day VOA and it supersedes all other Indonesian Visas that a person may be holding.
Visitors are advised to bring along with them the exact amount in US dollars for the payment of VOA fees and to have on hand the following documents:
- Passport with a minimum validity of six (6) months from the date of travel;
- Fully completed Arrival /Departure Card;
- Return journey ticket.
Please click these link below for more information: